Maui Real Estate Headlines: the first half of December, 2016
For the first half of December, posts include an overview of condos for sale at three properties in the Kapalua Resort: the Kapalua Ridge Villas, the Coconut Grove on Kapalua Bay, and the Montage Residences, Kapalua Bay.
Also posted is a personal story about a day spent with my father out at Honolua Bay, a window into his life in Hawaii over the years.
You’ll also find an overview of how Maui County defines a short term or Transient Vacation Rental (TVR), how short term rentals are handled in some of Maui’s residential and apartment districts. Also included is an update on Alaeloa specifically relating to rentals, as the county of Maui has just issued a new ordinance to specifically address short term or TVR rentals at Alaeloa, a popular West Maui destination in Napili.
Maui Real Estate & Lifestyle Spotlight:
- Alaeloa Condominium Residences for Sale & Short Term Rental Update
- Kaanapali Alii: New Condo Listings and Recent Market Update
- Maui County Vacation Rentals: An overview of Short Term or Transient rentals of Maui condos and Maui homes
- Kapalua Ridge Villa 1521: condo for sale in Kapalua, Maui
- Market Update: Coconut Grove on Kapalua Bay condo listings and recent sales history
- Reminiscing: a day spent at Honolua Bay
- Kapalua Ridge Villa 2221-2: condo for sale in Kapalua, Maui
- Montage Residences Kapalua Bay: condominium residences for sale and recent sales overview
Please feel free to contact me with any questions about the Maui real estate market.