MAUI DEVELOPMENT UPDATE
- Maluaka Estates: Comprised of nine custom homesites, all approximately .50 acres, located just above the former South Golf Course 16th hole. Current offering prices range from $8.5M-$13.5M.
- Makai Residences: The hotel is being converted from 310 rooms to 50 condominium residences ranging from 2-5 bedrooms, and approximately 2,500 to 5,700 sq. ft. Current offering prices range from $5.75M-$20M.
- Beach Cottages: Nine 4B/4.5B condominium cottage-style residences of approximately 3,370 sq. ft. Current offering prices range from $9.5M-12M.
- Kula Villas: Twelve condominium residences. There are a variety of 3 and 4 bedroom floor plans, ranging from approximately 3,260 sq. ft. to 4,300 sq. ft.. Current offering prices range from $5.5M-8.25M.
- Spa Hales: The entry point to the resort, the Spa Hale will consist of five 2B/2.5B condominium residences of approximately 1900 sq. ft. Current offering prices range from $3.25M-3.75M.
WAILELE RIDGE is West Maui’s newest residential condominium development. Located at Napili, the gateway to Kapalua, this new community is adjacent to Maui Preparatory Academy and just across from the shops and restaurants at Napili Plaza. The property will have 158 units on approximately 10 acres, with a mix of 1, 2, and 3 bedroom floor plans. Planned amenities include a pool, spa, and fitness center.
Visit www.WaileleRidge.com for more information, to view conceptual floor plans, property layout, and sample finishes. The property is zoned for residential use (no vacation rentals) and prices are expected to start in the mid $400,000 range.* Contact me with any questions and to register for the reservation process.
Kapalua is home to two world class hotel resorts, which both offer a residential component: The Ritz-Carlton Residences, Kapalua and the Montage Residences, Kapalua Bay.
THE RITZ-CARLTON RESIDENCES, KAPALUA underwent an extensive renovation in 2007. The entire north wing was converted to 107 one and two bedroom condominium suites and 34 were sold at the time the renovations were completed in 2008. The property was foreclosed on in 2013 by Lehman, and sold to Honolua Associates LLC, a partnership between Woodridge Capital and Colony Capital. The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua offers amenities such as a spa, fitness center, tennis, six dining experiences, swimming pools, and much more. Significant renovations to the existing residences and property are planned for the next three years.
The remaining 73 condominiums are offered for sale, with the ownership starting one bedroom residences (872 sq. ft.) at $700,000 and two bedroom residences (1,333-1,646 sq. ft.) priced from $1.5-2.8M. Much of the inventory has been reserved, though there are still opportunities available, and with all approvals in place as of this past Friday, they are now moving forward with binding contracts. Owners can live on the property fully time or elect to rent out the property when not in residence. Contact me for more information on their sales incentives program, pricing and the purchase process.
THE MONTAGE RESIDENCES, KAPALUA BAY were originally developed as a Ritz-Carlton Club and Residences, and placed under the management of Montage Hotels and Resorts last year. Since sales began in July, 2014, 13 residences have sold at price points from $3.95M to a record breaking $8.25M, the highest sale for a condominium in West Maui.
The spacious three and four bedroom condominium residences are amongst the largest offered in West Maui, ranging from 2,789-4,055 sq. ft., and pricing begins at $3.4M for the remaining 41 residences. There are just a handful of oceanfront residences remaining and only three 4-bedroom residences left.
As always, you can view our spectacular listings on aMauiLife.com, and you’ll find market updates on various communities and neighborhoods at LuxuryRealEstateMaui.com: Kapalua, Napili, Kaanapali, and Oceanfront Homes and Land.
Please get in touch if you have any questions or would like more information on the Maui real estate market and these new developments.